IMPORTANT: Ordering Information
Welcome, Vocal Jazz and Choral Directors of Oklahoma! Thank you for coming to KerryMarsh.com for your 2023 OkCDA All-State Vocal Jazz Ensemble Audition Materials!
Since our catalog uses exclusively digital distribution for all sheet music products (as pdf files) and audio learning materials (as mp3 files), we're using an ordering system that accounts for the number of copies you'll need to make for yourself and your students.
1. Click on "Director's Sheet Music Copy" and click "Add To Cart"
2. Click on "Student Copies" and click "Add To Cart"
3. Select any audio products you'd like to purchase to further help your students prepare. (See the "About the Audio Materials" tab below for details) Be sure to add these to your cart as well, if you'd like to purchase them.
4. Click on the shopping cart icon in the top right corner of the page
5. Edit the quantity for "Student Copies" to cover all copies needed for your auditioning students and your accompanist.
6. Click the green "Check Out" button and complete the checkout process. While credit card payments are preferred, you may choose the "Pay Later" option if you need to send a check from your school. Your materials will be delivered as quickly as possible, but not immediately as with credit card purchases, as I must directly email you your links upon learning of your order. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a W9 or vendor paperwork completed, and/or to let me know if it's been over 24 hours since you placed your "Pay Later" order and you haven't heard from me.
About the Audio Materials
Give your students a boost by ordering these audio learning aids. Your purchase grants you the implicit license to distribute these files to your students (only your own students, of course).
All audio files are edited to feature just the excerpt being utilized in the audition.
Available audio materials
a) Full demo recording
b) Vocal Part Tracks (the sung audio of each part, to aid learning by ear)
c) Minus-One Tracks (all parts except the indicated part, for practicing part-independence
d) Rhythm Track (accompaniment only)
Special Offer for OK Schools
As a thank you to Oklahoma's vocal jazz directors for using "Come Back To Me" for your 2023 All-State auditions, we'd like to offer you 20% off the rest of our catalog for the rest of 2022!
Check out the rest of our catalog at KerryMarsh.com, with nearly 300 arrangements with full demos, Vocal Part Tracks and more, and if you use promo code "OKCDA" at checkout, your discount will be automatically applied. (Not applicable to your audition materials purchase)
Here is a score preview for the full-length version of the arrangement, including the solo section cut for the OkCDA auditions
From "On a Clear Day, You Can See Forever", this song is arranged here as a burning up-tempo swing with horn-like figures in the vocals. Improv solo space with backgrounds building toward an exciting shout section.
Notated piano and bass parts, drums
Commissioned by "Singcopation" from Mt. San Antonio College, Bruce Rogers, dir. (2013)
Video: Nancy Wilson Version
Video: School Group
Liberty High School Voltage live performance at JEN 2022